Friday, June 01, 2007

010607

IMAGINI VISUAL PROFILE

http://friends.imagini.net/vdna.php?uid=383516-5436&srv=iwebcl5

oh what the hell, it doesn;tallow me to copy and paste.

personality/mood: Dreamer
in short, i'm romantic, back to the basics, acknowledges hard work, enjoys calming music and scenary and unconventional taste in arts. and knows how to reward (untrue)

personlity/fun: Worker Bee
i'm a WORKAHOLIC? someone, please explain this strange phenomena to me. I'm lazy as hell and as irresponsible as can be. i supposedly push myself to the limit and indulge myself heavily on rewards... i think i prob chose the wrong combination. i supposedly enjoy quality time with family and friends as wll.

personality/habits: Junkie Monkey
okay.. *skeptical* it's saying that sleep is my best pal and i always seem tired. and i care about what i eat and that i have other priorities in life such that my bedroom is always in a mess. have i mentioned that i am lazy?

personality/love: Home Soul
i'm wise to the world because i chose cash as my freedom. and i'm a home soul because i truely care deeply about the loved ones around me... i probably need ot tell the author that photographic qualities of the pictures accounted for many of the pictures i choice, like the quality, colour, scenery, pose.

OH blardy hell, i just found the super concised version of the entire breakdown.
here is the glossary
a. Dreamer:
Always drifting off, their imagination taking control. They have big ideas and have a cool calm manner. ( I DO?))
b. Junkie Monkey:
They don't have rules and they don't like restrictions. They like to make their own choies, and do as they please. For them, pleasure comes first. (this, true)
c. Worker Bee:
Their ambition drive them through life- work is their no.1 priority. they are diligent and committed. (WTF.. but quite true. if i have passion for it. yes, i'm diligent as hell)
d. Home Soul:
Their heart is always at their nest, they place real importance on friendships. they are family minded and forge strong relationships.

LOLX.

By:: ice
Time:: 6:02 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

:: Back

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

name: ice
birthday: twentyfifthmay
likes: shinhwa.fanfix.online.
grooving.sushi.kim possible
quote: Call me, beep me when you want to reach me
.

 

ShinHwa - Brand New

Links

ice [x]

ice [x]